Zyme is the global leader in the emerging channel data management (CDM) space, empowering the New Smart Channel™, a proven approach to creating visibility and actionable knowledge that manufacturers need to accelerate partner sales and optimize marketing program ROI. Zyme's flexible, cloud-based offerings facilitate enterprise-grade decisions by responding to real-time, granular channel intelligence. Benefits include better-targeted MDF, co-op, and rebate programs, plus improved segmentation. Zyme replaces outdated, ad-hoc systems with a state-of-the-art, cloud-based platform, data steward services, and a worldwide channel directory of more than 900,000 partners for guaranteed database quality, support for a wider range of formats, and best practices that enhance reporting compliance. Industry leaders like Dell, VMware, Fujitsu, Plantronics, Xerox, Symantec, Lenovo, GoPro, Armstrong World Industries, and Seagate rely on Zyme.
Headquartered in Redwood Shores, CA, Zyme has offices in Texas, China, India and the UK. For more information about Zyme visit us at www.Zyme.com.
- Conduct Discovery sessions with the customer and understand customers implicit and explicit business requirements related to the Solutions purchased from Zyme
- Translating user scenarios into functional requirements, test scenarios, test cases and requirements traceability matrix
- Creating Functional Specification Document (FSD) based on the agreed requirements and obtain acceptance from the customer
- Perform gap analysis and clearly differentiate between the configuration needed vs customization needed to deliver the complete solution on Zyme CDM platform
- Perform hands-on building/configuring of the solution leveraging Zyme CDM platform and work with other cross-functional teams to implement the required solution extensions/customizations as needed
- Perform solution testing effort (UAT) to ensure solution works as designed and work with other cross functional teams to resolve any outstanding issues.
- Perform / Manage the production cut-over process and ensure solution moves to production systems
- Post go-live, effectively transition the solution to Operations and play a key role in promoting solution adoption with operations and customer teams during stabilization phase
- Manage and interact with Customers and be proactive in understanding and delivering value added solutions on the CDM platform
- Excellent skills in Business Analysis and documentation of the requirements
- Experienced in all phases of product/solution implementation life cycle covering functional requirement gathering, gap analysis, solution design and development, UAT and go-live.
- Creating and updating Workflows and Process Diagrams
- Good analytical skills complemented with excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Good project management skills
- Ability to work with large datasets and identify patterns to derive meaningful business insights
- Good understanding and exposure on Business Intelligence tools (e.g. QlikView, Jasper, YellowFin, Cognos, etc.)
- Exposure to Logistics, supply chain or distribution channel functions is preferred
- A minimum of 2 end to end enterprise solution implementation cycles. Ideally in implementation of solutions related to Sales & Distribution, Logistics Management or related function in Logistics
- Should have been in client facing roles with onsite exposure
- Ability to travel onsite at a very short notice
Technical Skill Requirements:
- Good understanding of RDBMS concepts and database modeling
- Good knowledge of MS Excel and familiarity in using advanced concepts (Macros, Pivots, advanced formulas, etc.).
- Knowledge of data transformation tools like Kettle/Informatica is desirable
Required Exquired Experience & Education :
- A minimum of 5+ years of experience in requirement analysis, GAP analysis, solution design, development and testing of complex and data intensive enterprise applications.
- Degree in Engineering, MCA or equivalent from a recognized university/institute
- Master in Business Administration from a recognized university is preferred