Zyme is the global leader in the emerging channel data management (CDM) space, empowering the New Smart Channel™, a proven approach to creating visibility to actionable knowledge that manufacturers need to accelerate partner sales and optimize marketing program ROI. Zyme's flexible, cloud-based offerings facilitate enterprise-grade decisions by responding to real-time, granular channel intelligence. Benefits include better-targeted MDF, co-op, and rebate programs, plus improved segmentation. Zyme replaces outdated, ad-hoc systems with a state-of-the-art, cloud-based platform, data steward services, and a worldwide channel directory of more than 900,000 partners for guaranteed database quality, support for a wider range of formats, and best practices that enhance reporting compliance. Global leaders like Dell, VMware, Fujitsu, Plantronics, Xerox, Symantec, SanDisk and Seagate rely on Zyme. Headquartered in Redwood Shores, CA, Zyme has offices in Texas, Pennsylvania, China, India and the UK. To learn how Zyme can improve your bottom line, visit www.zyme.com
- Technical knowledge of, and practical problem-solving skills related to Qlikview applications
- Analyzes, implements and administers business intelligence tools and develops business-oriented metadata definitions
- Provides technical direction and leadership for project planning design, programming, implementation and system/program debugging.
- Architecture, design and development of Business Intelligence Solutions in Qlikview environment.
- Ability to study and learn technologies and business concepts quickly and independently.
- Ability to prioritize effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Developing, enhancing, re-engineering, maintaining and supporting QlikView applications
- Demonstrable problem solving and analysis
- Databases: MySQL, Oracle
- One and half Year hands on experience in BI tool – Qlikview
- Experience in database tools for reporting and business analysis etc.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Experience in the areas of channel management, Configuration management and supply-chain preferred
- Experienced in ETL development and tools
- Expert-level skills with QlikView versions 11, 11.2 including advanced scripting, performance-tuning.
Technical Skill requirements
- Database – MYSQL, Oracle
- BI Tool – Qlikview 10, 11, 11.2, Qliksense, nprinting
- VB, Macros, SQL
- Experience with the development and design of QlikView
- Minimum 1.5 + years of experience in the relevant areas.
- Experience in the areas of channel management and supply-chain preferred
- Ready to join early
- Degree in Engineering, MCA or equivalent from a recognized university/institute