Zyme is the world’s #1 cloud platform for the emerging channel data management (CDM) space. Zyme empowers the New Smart Channel™, a proven approach to acquiring actionable knowledge that manufacturers need to accelerate partner sales and optimize marketing program ROI. Zyme's flexible, cloud-based solutions facilitate enterprise-grade decisions and reporting compliance by responding to real-time, granular channel intelligence collected from a worldwide channel directory of more than 1.25 million partners. Benefits include better-targeted MDF, co-op, and rebate programs, plus improved segmentation. Industry leaders like Amazon, Dell, Microsoft, VMware, Fujitsu, Plantronics, Honeywell, Xerox, Symantec, Lenovo, GoPro, Armstrong World Industries, and Seagate rely on Zyme. Headquartered in Redwood Shores, CA, Zyme has offices in India, Texas, China, and the UK. For more information, visit www.Zyme.com
Zyme engineering team is looking for a software engineer to join our high octane engineering team. Engineers on our team design, build, and optimize the servers/services for Zyme's high-volume transactions processing servers which currently handle millions of transactions a day. We welcome people who have a craving for technology, problem solving and are able to work in a highly dynamic and prototype oriented environment with an urge to push their own boundaries of excellence.
- Design and develop ETL processes using Informatica PowerCenter to load data from various sources into the data warehouse
- SQL query building, analysis and tuning
- Should be willing to explore and learn new technologies and concepts to provide the right kind of solution.
- Work on ETL optimizations
- Work collaboratively across various teams
- Deployment of application to QA/UAT/Prod environments
- Production support
- Design and implement highly scalable, fault-tolerant, multi-tenant services
- Propose, prototype and test positive improvements on scaling transaction processing servers/services
- Must To Have
- Experience in developing scalable ETL jobs on Informatica Power Center 8.x and/or 9.x
- Experience in working on various Informatica transformations apart from the commonly used transformations
- Strong understanding of RDBMS concepts and implementation
- Good hands on SQL using databases like MySQL, Oracle, SQL Server
- Good understanding of stored procedures, functions etc.
- Hands on experience on Data Warehousing project.
- Good understanding of Unix/Linux operating systems.
- Experience on shell scripting.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Should have demonstrated capability and willingness to work in a very dynamic and challenging environment and stretch when needed.
- Passionate about working in small focused teams.
- Should be flexible to take up design challenges, process improvements and should be able to work collaboratively with various team.
- Good To Have
- Exposure on complete suite of data integration products of Informatica is an added advantage
- Experience in working with column oriented databases like InfoBright, Vertica is an added advantage.
- Experience in working with MySQL databases and knowledge of various database engines like MyISAM, InnoDB etc. is an added advantage.
Required experience and education:
- 4-7 years of experience in relevant areas. Degree in Engineering, MCA or equivalent from a recognized university/institute