Zyme is the world’s #1 cloud platform for the emerging channel data management (CDM) space. Zyme empowers the New Smart Channel™, a proven approach to acquiring actionable knowledge that manufacturers need to accelerate partner sales and optimize marketing program ROI. Zyme's flexible, cloud-based solutions facilitate enterprise-grade decisions and reporting compliance by responding to real-time, granular channel intelligence collected from a worldwide channel directory of more than 1.25 million partners. Benefits include better-targeted MDF, co-op, and rebate programs, plus improved segmentation. Industry leaders like Amazon, Dell, Microsoft, VMware, Fujitsu, Plantronics, Honeywell, Xerox, Symantec, Lenovo, GoPro, Armstrong World Industries, and Seagate rely on Zyme. Headquartered in Redwood Shores, CA, Zyme has offices in India, Texas, China, and the UK. For more information, visit www.Zyme.com
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Evangelize and drive engineering best practices into the team
- Provide direction and technical expertise to engineering team members in design, development, roll out of the product and support
- Take complete ownership of the product and manage the stake holders of the product from delivery perspective
- Develop products using Agile software development life cycle
- Should be able to Identify resource requirements, do capacity planning and manage software and hardware availability
- Provide technical training to teams when required and serve as a technical mentor to team members
- Identify technical debts and evangelize them with the product managers
- Must be proactive with extremely good analytical skills.
- Prior experience in managing dynamically evolving challenges and ability to prioritize the tasks quickly based on business needs
- TECHNICAL SKILLS
- Good exposure in managing Java-JEE stack and good understanding of JEE Open source technologies.
- Exposure to ETL based technologies - Informatica Power center suite of products (ETL), Informatica B2B (DT) etc.
- Expert in Agile development methodologies
- Possesses very strong database concepts and designing techniques and hands-on experience in writing SQL
- Possesses excellent problem solving skills and ability to learn new technologies very quickly
- Very innovative in thinking and go-getter in arriving at a solution to resolve complex business problems
- Experience in troubleshooting, software development processes and ability to understand and implement client requirements
- Exposure to security and IAM (Identity and Access Management) standards and technologies, including SAML, OAuth2 and SCIM would be considered as an added advantage
- MANAGEMENT SKILLS
- Ability to communicate effectively with teams (both internal and external)
- Must have good time management and multitasking capabilities.
- Effectively lead teams and inspire others to achieve goals through innovation, quality and excellence
- Ability to identify strengths and weaknesses of team members and suitably make changes if required
- Resource management skills and ability to handle complex / sensitive issues
- Encourage team interaction, boost employee motivation and appreciate team contribution
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- BE/B-Tech/MCA in computer science or equivalent (Full time) from a recognized university/institute
- 10+ years of total IT experience and at least 5 years’ experience in Providing Technical leadership in product development (including code & design, trouble shooting the production problems)
- Last 2+ years