Zyme is the global leader in the emerging channel data management (CDM) space, empowering the New Smart Channel™, a proven approach to creating visibility to actionable knowledge that manufacturers need to accelerate partner sales and optimize marketing program ROI. Zyme's flexible, cloud-based offerings facilitate enterprise-grade decisions by responding to real-time, granular channel intelligence. Benefits include better-targeted MDF, co-op, and rebate programs, plus improved segmentation. Zyme replaces outdated, ad-hoc systems with a stateof- the-art, cloud-based platform, data steward services, and a worldwide channel directory of more than 900,000 partners for guaranteed database quality, support for a wider range of formats, and best practices that enhance reporting compliance. Industry leaders like Dell, VMware, Fujitsu, Plantronics, Xerox, Symantec, Lenovo, GoPro, Armstrong World Industries, and Seagate rely on Zyme. Headquartered in Redwood Shores, CA, Zyme has offices in Texas, China, India and the UK. For more information, visit www.Zyme.com.
- Responsible for optimization and maintenance of Salesforce.com for various cross functional groups (Sales, Marketing, Service, Support)
- Ownership, execution and strategy of both system design and customizations including new rules/workflows, roles, profiles, data model etc.
- Act as subject matter expert to enable Salesforce.Com’s success as our unified system of record.
- Build customized solutions in Salesforce.com and associated systems that support business requirements and processes.
- Create and maintain data integrity rules.
- Provide support to internal and external customers on any Salesforce related issues including configuration changes, troubleshooting & application support
- Deploy and Configure the ChannelView Apps (Managed Package from Zyme) on customer SFDC instance
- Work with customer user / stakeholders to create and manage complex workflow rules, data validation and triggers as required during the course of the project
- Provide proactive technical support and track issues through resolution
- 2+ years of system administrator experience with Salesforce.com; must be expert in all common configuration (i.e. non-coding) tasks
- Must have hands on experience in administration of Sales & Service Cloud on enterprise edition or higher
- Ability to develop and create workflows, approval processes, lead assignment rules and other basic salesforce.com objects
- Experience in implementing Salesforce security and managing roles, profiles, permission sets
- Intermediate Expertise in SOQL and bulk CRUD operations using data loader
- Experience in integrating Salesforce with other systems within the organization using SOAP, REST, Streaming API
- Experience in designing and developing processes in a highly agile environment (Sales/Marketing/Support)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to communicate with all levels within the organization in a collaborative way
- Strong spreadsheet and data-modelling experience
- Demonstrated understanding of business process development and improvement initiatives
- Strong sense of customer focus, both internal and external, and the importance of the voice of the customer
- Salesforce.com (Expert)
- ADM 201 / 301 Certification
- MS Excel (Expert)
- Independent & Creative
EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION :
- Minimum 4 years of experience in relevant experience in SFDC app development and Java app development
- Regular Full Time B.E/B.Tech/Masters Degree in Computer Science or equivalent from a recognized university/institute is a must