Zyme is the global leader in the emerging channel data management (CDM) space, empowering the New Smart Channel℠, a proven approach to creating visibility to actionable knowledge that manufacturers need to accelerate partner sales and optimize marketing program ROI. Zyme's flexible, cloud-based offerings facilitate enterprise-grade decisions by responding to real-time, granular channel intelligence. Benefits include better-targeted MDF, co-op, and rebate programs, plus improved segmentation. Zyme replaces outdated, ad-hoc systems with a state-of-the-art, cloud-based platform, data steward services, and a worldwide channel directory of more than two million partners for guaranteed database quality, support for a wider range of formats, and best practices that enhance reporting compliance. Industry leaders like Dell, VMware, Fujitsu, Plantronics, Xerox, Symantec, Lenovo, GoPro, Armstrong World Industries, and Seagate rely on Zyme.
Headquartered in Redwood Shores, CA, Zyme has offices in Texas, China, India and the UK. For more information about Zyme visit us at www.zyme.com.
Zyme is looking for a talented individual to join our team as a Marketing Events Coordinator. In this role, you will be responsible for planning and executing on numerous Marketing events including webinars, conferences, tradeshows, Lunch & Learns and hospitality events.
The successful candidate will have superior knowledge of marketing events best practices and possess a stellar command of written and spoken English. Natural inclination to measure the effectiveness of marketing activities, strong project management skills, and the ability to think strategically and orchestrate many moving parts is a must.
In this high-visibility role, you will impact customer value, time-to-market and will help drive continued company growth. The right candidate will have a passion for helping unleash the value of our solutions. S/he is an intelligent and passionate individual who is an entrepreneur at heart and shares Zyme’s values.
- Assist with negotiations for space contracts and book event space, arrange food and beverage, order supplies, equipment and signage, and ensure appropriate décor to meet quality and Brand expectations
- Conduct research, make site visits, and find resources to help staff make decisions about event possibilities.
- Create and revise room layouts for each event
- Propose new ideas to improve the event planning and implementation process
- Serve as liaison with vendors on event-related matters
- Assist with managing on-site production
- Prepare nametags, materials, notebooks, packages, gift bags, registration lists, seating cards, etc.
- Manage to budget for events
- A minimum of 3-5+ years’ experience in managing marketing events for a high-tech company
- Excellent organization skills and experience with project management
- Ability to manage multiple simultaneous projects and work assignments from a variety of staff
- Excellent interpersonal skills both in person and by phone, with high professionalism.
- Proficient using the Web to conduct research, event administration and procurement as well as with the latest versions of Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Experience with Web communications, publishing, usability and/or social media is a plus.
- Superior command of written and spoken English; the ability to write original content
- Experience in marketing BI, Supply Chain and/or Channel centric solutions are desired
- Experience in SaaS marketing best practices is required
- BS/BA in Communications, Marketing or related field
Up to 25+% travel