Zyme is the global leader in the emerging channel data management (CDM) space, empowering the New Smart Channel℠, a proven approach to creating visibility to actionable knowledge that manufacturers need to accelerate partner sales and optimize marketing program ROI. Zyme's flexible, cloud-based offerings facilitate enterprise-grade decisions by responding to real-time, granular channel intelligence. Benefits include better-targeted MDF, co-op, and rebate programs, plus improved segmentation. Zyme replaces outdated, ad-hoc systems with a state-of-the-art, cloud-based platform, data steward services, and a worldwide channel directory of more than 900,000 partners for guaranteed database quality, support for a wider range of formats, and best practices that enhance reporting compliance. Industry leaders like Dell, VMware, Fujitsu, Plantronics, Xerox, Symantec, Lenovo, GoPro, Armstrong World Industries, and Seagate rely on Zyme.
Headquartered in Redwood Shores, CA, Zyme has offices in Texas, China, India and the UK. For more information about Zyme visit us at www.zyme.com.
Zyme is looking for a talented individual to join our team as a Marketing Campaign Manager. In this role, you will be responsible for designing, communicating, monitoring and continually improving integrated marketing campaigns, focused primarily in marketing Zyme CDM Solutions.
The successful candidate will have superior knowledge of marketing campaign best practices and possess a stellar command of written and spoken English. Natural inclination to measure the effectiveness of marketing activities, strong project management skills, and the ability to think strategically and orchestrate many moving parts is a must.
In this high-visibility role, you will impact customer value, time-to-market and will help drive continued company growth. The right candidate will a passion for helping unleash the value of our solutions. S/he is an intelligent and passionate individual who is an entrepreneur at heart and shares Zyme’s values.
- Define, create and execute integrated marketing campaigns to support Zyme’s objectives around lead generation, company visibility and CDM category creation.
- Define campaign objectives, target audiences, strategies, and identify the optimum marketing mix of deliverables, events and media
- Help determine appropriate marketing assets including product collateral, email offers, and other tools as needed such as infographics, whitepapers, videos, social media content
- Ongoing project management of the execution of campaigns and programs including timelines, ROI/results, changes/improvements, managing vendors
- Communicate campaign plans and results to internal and external audiences and secure executive, regional and cross-functional support
- Utilize marketing automation best practices to track, monitor and report on results of programs
- A minimum of 3-5+ years’ experience in managing marketing campaigns for a high-tech company
- Experience in driving programs and projects across cross functional teams within an organization
- Past experience marketing in B2B technology fields preferred
- Superior command of written and spoken English; the ability to write original content
- Experience in marketing BI, Supply Chain and/or Channel centric solutions are desired
- Experience in SaaS marketing best practices is required
- Agency experience is highly desired
- BS/BA in Communications, Marketing or related field
Up to 25+% travel