Zyme is the global leader in the emerging channel data management (CDM) space, empowering the New Smart ChannelTM, a proven approach to creating visibility to actionable knowledge that manufacturers need to accelerate partner sales and optimize marketing program ROI. Zyme's flexible, cloud-based offerings facilitate enterprise-grade decisions by responding to real-time, granular channel intelligence. Benefits include better-targeted MDF, co-op, and rebate programs, plus improved segmentation. Zyme replaces outdated, ad-hoc systems with a state-of-the-art, cloud-based platform, data steward services, and a worldwide channel directory of more than 900,000 partners for guaranteed database quality, support for a wider range of formats, and best practices that enhance reporting compliance. Industry leaders like Dell, VMware, Fujitsu, Plantronics, Xerox, Symantec, Lenovo, GoPro, Armstrong World Industries, and Seagate rely on Zyme.
We are looking for a dynamic leader with a driven work ethic who can fit into a collaborative, results-oriented work culture. We need someone to help play an integral executive leadership role in the company helping to shape the future of Channel Data Management.
Headquartered in Redwood Shores, CA, Zyme has offices in Texas, China, India and the UK. For more information about Zyme visit us at www.zymesolutions.com.
Professional Services at Zyme encompasses a) the deployment of Zyme platform and activation of associated data services, b) Operation of global data and program management revenue services, c) Change and program management to deeply embed CDM solution at our customers, and with their global partner community, d) Value-added consulting and enablement services to ensure customers are able to consume data and Zyme’s solutions in downstream business uses, and e) Solutions engineering to extend Zyme’s platform to solve high impact business problems – and activation of internal and external partner capabilities as needed to deliver these 5 areas of professional services.
As a key member of the executive management team, the Head of Professional Services will be responsible heading Zyme’s professional services business, attaining PS revenue and margin goals, and building a world class services business, infrastructure and organization in support of this. You will be responsible for defining and positioning professional service offerings during sales cycles and managing service teams implementing Zyme’s enterprise solutions ensuring all client projects are staffed, get delivered on time and within budget, and with the highest client satisfaction. In addition to software deployment you will be responsible for defining, positioning, and delivering CDM value added business consulting services. You are ultimately responsible for high quality delivery of software products and ensuring that the right infrastructure is present to support Zyme’s applications. The right candidate will have strong leadership and customer facing skills and a passion for helping our customers unleash the value in their channel data. Strong networking skills and business consulting skills will be required to ensure our team develops into trusted advisors to our customers.
This Sr Leader will have extensive professional services leadership, go-to-market and operating experience within a successful enterprise software technology/services company. This person should be comfortable establishing executive level relationships at customers, and have general management experience running large global teams, and making complex operations and technology tradeoffs. To navigate this, the candidate must possess enough enterprise solution depth and strong internal cross-functional relationship skills.
This is an exciting opportunity to influence our customers and furthermore, directly impact the company’s overall success.
- Own the P&L for professional services and ensure we are achieving bookings, revenue and margin goals
- Manage all aspects of professional service practice including working with sales to build pipeline, managing staffing, margins, and offerings.
- Recruit, train and manage global deployment team
- Provide management oversight on all active deployments
- Act as executive sponsor for selected key accounts
- Own overall solution deployment methodology
- Building strong linkages to the solution and product management teams to have line of sight to latest solution capabilities and provide feedback to product roadmaps
- Develop and deliver value added service offerings including diagnostic services, process and value consulting
- Engage with customers who are underutilizing the solution to raise value and impact
- Evangelism of best practices in Channel Data Management
- Advocacy for change management at customers and their global partners
Required Skills, Experience and Personal Characteristics
- Proven success as a Professional Services leader within an enterprise technology enabled-service company.
- Leader/Team-builder – Demonstrated success as a strategic business leader and executive. Strong communication, listening, interpersonal skills and motivator of people. Able to create a team that is better than the sum of its parts. Distinguished track record of attracting, recruiting, retaining, and mentoring world-class talent.
- Able to develop, implement and manage a complex global customer programs, including global delivery and operations and P/L responsibility.
- Early Stage DNA – Start-up and growth company experience - this leader must possess an entrepreneurial mindset and have a roll-up-the-sleeves work ethic. He/she must be comfortable with ambiguity and rapid rates of change
- Understands what it takes to work within an existing infrastructure while developing and deploying scalable processes, and to make budgetary tradeoffs to achieve objectives.
- Enterprise Focus – This leader must have experience and success delivering business services for complex solutions into the Global Fortune 1000
- Strategic - The successful candidate will be both a cerebral delivery leader who is strategic beyond tactical execution and able to work cross-functionally within Zyme.
- Collaborative – Able to participate and play a key role on the executive management team, significantly contributing to the overall corporate strategy. Able to communicate strategic customer insights and contribute to the long-term direction of Zyme and the CDM space.
- The successful candidate will have excellent external-facing relationship-building skills and is strong at navigating and managing customer relationships.
- Passion for Zyme – Can develop a strong and unwavering belief in the opportunity in front of Zyme.
- Is highly compatible with Zyme Core Skills and expectations.