Zyme is the global leader in the emerging channel data management (CDM) space, empowering the New Smart Channel™, a proven approach to creating visibility to actionable knowledge that manufacturers need to accelerate partner sales and optimize marketing program ROI. Zyme's flexible, cloud-based offerings facilitate enterprise-grade decisions by responding to real-time, granular channel intelligence. Benefits include better-targeted MDF, co-op, and rebate programs, plus improved segmentation. Zyme replaces outdated, ad-hoc systems with a state-of-the-art, cloud-based platform, data steward services, and a worldwide channel directory of more than two million partners for guaranteed database quality, support for a wider range of formats, and best practices that enhance reporting compliance. Industry leaders like Dell, VMware, Fujitsu, Plantronics, Xerox, Symantec, GoPro, Armstrong World Industries, and Seagate rely on Zyme.
We are looking for a dynamic leader with a driven work ethic who can fit into a collaborative, results-oriented work culture. We are particularly interested in people who are looking to make a sustained longer term commitment to our market mission.
For more information about Zyme visit us at www.zymesolutions.com.
As the Global Head of Account Management, you will lead our global account management team and drive customer success, cross-sell/upsell, and renewal initiatives focused on delivering maximum value to our customers. The right candidate will have strong customer success and sales leadership skills along with a passion for helping our customers unleash the value in their channel data.
In leading our global account management team the key objective will be to build and lead a team that ensures value delivery to our customers resulting in high renewal rates, increasing existing customer purchases, and building strong references. This is not a light touch customer satisfaction monitoring function. Strong networking skills and business consulting skills will be required to ensure our team develops into trusted advisors to our enterprise customers.
We are looking for a hands-on leader that can think and act both strategically and tactically as he/she leads the growth of our global account management organization. The right candidate will have worked in a hands-on mode consulting or delivering technology solutions to large high technology firms, be highly credible in front of senior business and IT managers at large enterprise customers, and have a customer-facing bias. This is an exciting opportunity to influence our customers and furthermore, directly impact the company’s overall success.
- Build, lead and scale a world-class global account management team that is chartered to maximize value to our customers
- Drive Customer Success outcomes by maximizing recurring revenues when negotiating renewals, increasing renewal rates and reducing churn
- Expand revenue in accounts through cross-sells and up-sells Broaden our customer stakeholders and increase their level of engagement in Zyme activities and increase reference-ability
- Develop a team of world class account managers that become trusted advisors to our customers
- Codify best practices across the industry and share them across our customer base
- Define and optimize the Customer Lifecycle and manage all Customer Success systems and processes
- Measure the effectiveness of Customer Success by defining and executing on operational metrics
- Attract, develop and retain experienced leaders and high potential employees
- Lead customer advocacy at Zyme by driving improvements in our platform, processes, and people
- Represent Zyme as a senior management sponsor on a few key accounts and as a senior point of escalation for critical customer concerns
Required Skills and Characteristics
- Enthusiastic and creative leader with the ability to inspire others
- Ability to interact effectively and build relationships with all levels of customer organization from C-level to end-users
- Strong understanding of and experience with enterprise SaaS solutions.
- Excellent customer management, problem solving, and enterprise sales skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills at the executive level
- Strong collaboration skills for close coordination with multiple teams
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment and stay on top of multiple activities
- Comfortable working in a fast paced environment
- Outstanding skills and experience in coaching and mentoring high performance sales, account management, and/or customer success teams
- 10-15 years of experience in sales and account management or customer success with enterprise software companies
- Proven long-term customer relationship skills; passionate about customer success
- Strong customer escalation and resolution capabilities
- Record of leadership in a global, remote, team-oriented environment, working well in a fast-paced environment, and meeting multiple, concurrent deadlines
- Proven record selecting, growing, promoting and retaining high caliber team sales and account management or customer success teams
- Ability to coordinate cross functionally and balance the needs of the customer with the needs of the organization
- Strong sales, negotiation and conflict-resolution skills
- Expertise in understanding and relating issues between technical IT staff and business users and the ability to articulate these concepts to technical and non-technical groups
- Comfortable dealing with a global customer base and interacting in a multicultural environment
- Deep understanding of value drivers in recurring revenue business models
- University degree required, MBA preferred
Up to 50+% travel