Zyme is the global leader in the emerging channel data management (CDM) space, empowering the New Smart Channel℠, a proven approach to creating visibility to actionable knowledge that manufacturers need to accelerate partner sales and optimize marketing program ROI. Zyme's flexible, cloud-based offerings facilitate enterprise-grade decisions by responding to real-time, granular channel intelligence. Benefits include better-targeted MDF, co-op, and rebate programs, plus improved segmentation. Zyme replaces outdated, ad-hoc systems with a state-of-the-art, cloud-based platform, data steward services, and a worldwide channel directory of more than two million partners for guaranteed database quality, support for a wider range of formats, and best practices that enhance reporting compliance. Industry leaders like Dell, VMware, Fujitsu, Plantronics, Xerox, Symantec, Lenovo, GoPro, Armstrong World Industries, and Seagate rely on Zyme.
Headquartered in Redwood Shores, CA, Zyme has offices in Texas, China, India and the UK. For more information about Zyme visit us at www.zyme.com.
Zyme is looking for a talented individual to join our team as a Community Management Specialist. In this role, you will serve as the initial point of contact for inbound requests from online properties. The Community Management Specialist will be responsible for ensuring active and engaged communities around a defined topic or topics by managing long-lead editorial calendars, monitoring online conversations and participating in those conversations to build brand visibility and thought leadership. The goal is to establish a presence for our customers, partners and prospects as well as to integrate their messaging into the community in a compelling and valuable way for the members.
The successful candidate will have superior knowledge of online communities best practices and possess a stellar command of written and spoken English. Natural inclination to measure the effectiveness of marketing activities, strong project management skills, and the ability to think strategically and orchestrate many moving parts is a must.
In this high-visibility role, you will impact customer value, time-to-market and will help drive continued company growth. The right candidate will have a passion for helping unleash the value of our solutions. S/he is an intelligent and passionate individual who is an entrepreneur at heart and shares Zyme’s values.
Community Strategy 30%
- Assist with creation, conception, and presentation of social media strategy and integrated marketing campaigns.
- Interpret the direction of strategy/planning and creative leads.
Management & Moderation 60%
- Listening & Reporting
- Utilize social listening tools to generate insights
- Summarize insights and conversations to create actionable, client-facing reports that lead to optimization
- Create and maintain Content Calendars
- Post relevant content in accordance with Content Calendar
- Review user generated comments and posts in a quick and timely manner
- Respond to comments, when appropriate, in order to foster a positive community and add value to the user’s experience.
- Enforce the Social Media Guidelines as defined by the brand.
- Escalate User Generated Content, where appropriate, to internal and client stakeholders.
Team leadership 10%
- Participate constructively in inter-department and cross-service line communications
- A minimum of 2-3+ years’ experience in managing communities or social media platforms for a high-tech company
- Knowledgeable regarding popular B2B community platforms and ability to review and recommend best platform for Zyme to utilize
- Experience in driving programs and projects across cross functional teams within an organization
- Past experience marketing in B2B technology fields preferred
- Superior command of written and spoken English; the ability to write original content
- Experience in marketing BI, Supply Chain and/or Channel centric solutions are desired
- Experience in SaaS marketing best practices is required
- Actively participates in a wide variety of social media activities such as blogging, community development and management, social bookmarking, commenting, etc.
- Understanding of popular social networks – design, functionality, users
- Demonstrated ability to produce community management guidelines and documents that reflects the holistic understanding and implementation of the role of social media and its effects.
- BS/BA in Communications, Marketing or related field
Up to 25+% travel