Zyme is the global leader in the emerging channel data management (CDM) space, empowering the New Smart Channel™, a proven approach to creating visibility to actionable knowledge that manufacturers need to accelerate partner sales and optimize marketing program ROI. Zyme's flexible, cloud-based offerings facilitate enterprise-grade decisions by responding to real-time, granular channel intelligence. Benefits include better-targeted MDF, co-op, and rebate programs, plus improved segmentation. Zyme replaces outdated, ad-hoc systems with a state-of-the-art, cloud-based platform, data steward services, and a worldwide channel directory of more than 900,000 partners for guaranteed database quality, support for a wider range of formats, and best practices that enhance reporting compliance. Global leaders like Dell, VMware, Fujitsu, Plantronics, Xerox, Symantec, SanDisk and Seagate rely on Zyme. Headquartered in Redwood Shores, CA, Zyme has offices in Texas, Pennsylvania, China, India and the UK. To learn how Zyme can improve your bottom line, visit www.zyme.com
Business Analyst (BA) will be part of the Product Management team. As a BA, you will report to and assist the Product Manager to create developer-ready product specifications that may include user stories, UI mock-ups/wireframes and workflow diagrams.
Other responsibilities will include collaborate with the Development, QA, UAT and operations team to ensure on-time delivery of release; tracking operation/business metrics and sharing it with stakeholders on a periodic basis.
For the right candidate, the role provides an exciting opportunity to work on market leading solutions and a great scope for career progression leading to the role of Product Manager.
- Collaborate with Product Managers to identify and disseminate the release scope to all stakeholders
- Deliver specifications as agreed by the team including end-to-end use cases, detailed requirements, data flow diagrams, user stories, test examples, functional specification documents and user-interface mock-ups
- Ensure clear understanding of requirements by Engineering and Quality Assurance teams and provide support for on-time quality delivery
- Work with testers to ensure adequate tests are captured. Compare business requirements to delivered system to ensure all requirements are met and function as designed.
- Facilitate the defect triage process
- Manage the product backlog and ensure that features are prioritized by the Product Manager according to key user scenarios and business priorities
- Understand product business goal, key users and user scenarios
- Maintain updated product and system documentation and collaborate with technical publication team to ensure delivery of quality documents
- 4-6 years of experience in relevant role
- Hands on experience in writing Functional Design/User Stories for Web Applications.
- Experience in creating User Interface mock-ups
- Self-starter, detail oriented with strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Technical capabilities: SQL, Excel and Scripting Language
- Experience designing, documenting and testing APIs
- Knowledge of n-tier architecture and familiarity with Web applications
- Graduate or post graduate from a recognized college and university