Zyme is the global leader in the emerging channel data management (CDM) solution space, delivering the intelligence global companies need to accelerate channel sales and improve incentive program ROI. Zyme’s flexible, cloud-based offering simplifies data collection and helps companies such as Dell, Symantec and Logitech liberate the valuable intelligence locked in their channel data.
Zyme’s solution is used to increase sales by responding to real-time, granular data from the channel; create better-targeted MDF, co-op, and rebate programs; and develop more effective partner segmentation. Additionally, it is used to gain a deeper understanding of customers to improve regional sales performance and product planning.
With a global channel directory of over 2 million partners, support for a wide range of partner reporting formats, and a proven methodology for ensuring partner reporting compliance, Zyme’s purpose-built CDM solution delivers results home-grown and other competitive solutions can’t.
For more information about Zyme visit us at www.zymesolutions.com.
As an Account Manager, you will develop a deep understanding of Zyme’s capabilities and how they are being leveraged for economic benefit within your assigned accounts. You will need to cultivate relationships with key contacts in each functional area that relies upon channel data for critical business decisions (e.g., Sales Operations, Marketing, Supply Chain, Finance, etc.) Your mission will be to ensure that your assigned accounts derive maximum value from the solutions and services they have deployed in order to achieve long-term customer retention, satisfaction and referrals for Zyme.
The right candidate will have worked with customers in a hands-on mode and be seen as a highly credible and well-respected customer advocate both externally and internally. Solid business-to-business experience, account management and relationship building is a must. At Zyme, we take pride in our unparalleled commitment to customer service.
We are looking for a dynamic leader with a driven work ethic who can fit into a collaborative, results-oriented work culture. We are particularly interested in people who are looking to make a sustained longer term commitment to our market mission.
- Developing and managing relationships within assigned enterprise accounts
- Strengthening Zyme’s partnerships through frequent, proactive contact with customers and ensuring that the customer’s needs are being met
- Managing the Quarterly and Annual Account Review process, setting proper expectations and monitoring customer health metrics, initiating corrective action plans as needed to raise customer value and ROI
- Evangelism of best practices in Channel Data Management and Incentives
- Ensure operational stability and high customer satisfaction
- Work closely with sales teams ensuring active management and visibility in sales opportunities and pipeline
- Work closely with product management to share input on product roadmaps
- Understand customer organizations and structures, continuously maintain and update customer organization charts and contact lists within Salesforce.com
- Train customers on use of the Zyme cloud platform capabilities
- Use developed relationships within the account to network within the organization to spread the breadth and depth of usage and value realization of Zyme products
- Negotiate and transact account upsells and renewals
Required Skills and Characteristics
- Ability to interact effectively and build deep trusted advisor relationships with all levels of customer organization from C-level to end-users
- Ability to understand how customers are leveraging information through their downstream process and systems.
- Ability to understand information flow between enterprise systems
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Ability to lead meetings effectively by web or phone
- Ability to learn and train end users by web or in person on the use of Zyme online tools
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Excellent organizational, task management, and follow-through skills
- Strong desire and ability to provide exceptional customer service
- Ability to work effectively under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Good analytical skills
- Strong team player but able to work under own initiative
- Strong collaboration skills: will be required to coordinate closely with multiple teams to get things done
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment and stay on top of multiple activities
- Comfortable working in a small company environment that requires working independently and being self-motivated
- BA/BS Degree
- 2-6 years in a remote customer facing role (Account Management, Sales, Business Development, or Business Consulting)
- Experience with SaaS and other Enterprise Software solutions.
- Experience with enterprise front-office solutions e.g. CRM, PRM, Supply/Demand
- Developing strong relationships and building networks
- Comfortable dealing with a global customer base and interacting in a multicultural environment
Up to 35% travel may be required